Saturday 27 April 2013

MTC

Hey Everyone!
 
Juste left me 8 minutes to write this!!
 
The MTC is awesome!! I'm with international missionaries so we come from all over the world!! Japan, Corea, France, Tahiti, everywhere! We are 11 in my disctrict, so 5 sisters. I'm in a trio with Sister Togagae(samoa and don't try to prononce her name) and Sister Sordes (from France). I'm the Senior companion and I take my role really seriously. The MTC is great, even if I find it really difficult. I feel really discourage because I feel my english is not good enough. I'm overwhelmed. I can't sleep more than 2 hours a night and I don't eat a lot. Actually, I even lost weight.. EVEN IF THE CAFETERIA IS A HUGE WOW OH MY GOSH!!!!! I pray really hard to don't be discourage and focus on the work I need to do. I've started reading my scriptures in english, my prayers too. I'm working hard because with my companion Sister "T" its really difficult, she doesn't talk a lot and she always find a way to escape from me. I feel alone but I pray all the time and I work SO HARD!

Sorry I don't have any pictures, I don't know how to put some... Next time ;)
 
My P-day are friday!
And I pray for all of you guys!
MTC is awesome the temple was GREAT TODAY! I felt like home :)

Interesting fact: Last wednesday, They've receive more sisters than elders in the MTC. That was the first time ever!
 
I love you all!
 
Sister Bill :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Kathy, take a breath! You are good enough. Your English will improve with time BUT your English is far better than my French. EAT....EAT, a mission is not meant to be conquered in a week at the MTC. One step at a time and enjoy the walk. Sleep my darling, the Lord is pleased with you and you are where you need to be. Slow down and enjoy the moment. I miss you a lot!! Sister Howard

    ReplyDelete